Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tis the season...To Watch TV

Recently, I realized how much TV I actually watch right now.  The number of shows is pretty shameful.  So I won't go there.  But, I hope it suffices to say that it's too much and I should be doing other things with my time.

HOWEVER, because I've put in the time, I do feel fairly qualified to recommend some of the new shows that I'm watching.  So here goes:

Up All Night - I love Christina Applegate.  She and Mya Rudolph together are a treat.  It's really funny.  Wednesday nights on NBC.

New Girl - Not your average comedy and I think you'll need to be a certain type of person to like this one.  But I can't get enough.  Zooey Deschanel is this very quirky (okay, weird) girl living w/ 3 men, who love her and can't stand her all at the same time.  Most of the humor is in how they all interact w/ each other.  Give it a try.  Tuesday nights on FOX.

Last Man Standing - Tim Allen is back, y'all.  Now he's raising 3 years.  He's totally a man's man, working in a pretty male chauvanistic company.  But he's surrounded by women at home.  I don't think the show has found it's sweet spot completely yet.  But it's definitely getting there.  Tuesdays on ABC.

That's all for now.  If I give you any more, you might start to think that I'm a sad soul who has a flat screen square box as a bff.





No comments: